While you’re in our hands, we ensure your safety and comfort as you receive care from our staff. As a dedicated Home Health Care Agency in New Jersey, ExPO Signature Home Care makes it a point to provide outstanding care for every assignment. Each hour counts. Each care procedure matters. We find ways to give you the care and attention that you deserve as you age or while you recover from an illness.
Intermittent, Short-Term and Long-Term Home Care services are available at ExPO Signature Home Care and will include one or a combination of the following services:
- Assistance with ADL and Meds Reminder
- RN Assessment and Supervision
- Meal Preparation/ Light housekeeping
- Errands and Transportation
ExPO Signature Home Care (“ExPO”) is a New Jersey licensed Health Care Services Firm. The availability, scope, purpose and services provided to the community are consistent with the organization’s licenses, scope of practice, capabilities and resources. Services are provided primarily to elderly and disabled clients by certified homemaker home health aides (CHHA), under the supervision of a registered nurse, any and all days of the week, including weekends. Service may be temporary or permanent, live-in/ 24-hour care or hourly, based on the client’s preferences and circumstances. There is a 4-hour minimum for hourly care. ExPO accepts private pay clients, as well as clients with long term care (LTC) insurance plans.
In providing care, we incorporate recreational programs and other activities that will enhance the quality of life of the individuals in their elderly years. We also give our clients control over the number of hours and the level of care they receive from our staff. Here are other inclusions to the care programs:
- Initial Assessment and follow-up visits by RN
- Bathing, Grooming, Dressing. Toileting & other Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- A written care plan detailing services to be provided
- Daily tracking of activities performed
- Monitoring of caregivers through site visits and by telephone communication
- Caring Companionship & Conversation
- Safety Supervision
- Social Activities to stimulate mind and body
- Meal Preparation & Monitoring of Dietary Restrictions
- Ambulation, Walking Assistance & Range-of-Motion Activities
- Transferring & Assistance with Medical Equipment (CPAP, Wheelchair, etc)
- Light Housekeeping, including Laundry & Ironing and Changing Bed Linen
- Errands & Transportation
- Grocery Shopping
- Medication Reminders & Assistance with Self-Administered Meds.
- Hospice & Palliative Care
- Alzheimer & Dementia Care
- Attend Events
At ExPO Signature Home Care, our policy is to be in total compliance with all applicable rules, ordinances and regulations of the Federal and State authorities. We have processes and training programs in effect to ensure compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy rules, as well as FLMI, EEOC, FMLA, GINA, OSHA, NJ Board of Nursing, NJ Office of Attorney- Consumer Affairs requirements. All of our home health aides and support employees are required to demonstrate a personal commitment to uphold the company’s high standards with regard to our clients’ rights, the protection of their health information and our zero fraud tolerance policy.
At ExPO Signature Home Care, a reliable Home Health Care Agency in New Jersey, we provide ongoing training to our health care professionals to ensure that they are informed of changes in the health laws, pending legislature, and to upgrade their skills and expertise so that they are qualified and can competently respond to medical emergencies or situations that they may encounter on the job.
ExPO management performs frequent monitoring reviews, including analysis and follow-up of patient satisfaction surveys, as well as quality assurance evaluations at all levels of the organization to ensure the highest quality of patient care and compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
“If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.”
– Alan Simpson
All members of the caregiving staff at ExPO Signature Home Care are trained, licensed, bonded and insured.
You can learn more about the people at ExPO Signature Home Care by visiting our staff page.